'BIRTHDAY BASH' FUNDRAISING

Regarding Sandra Lean's recent, YouTube 'Birthday bash Update' video, Sandra states:

"So, I invite anybody who can be bothered to do so, to go back and listen to every word of my "recent" YouTube video, which was the 29th October, just so you can find it easily.

I suggested that my 60th could, in part, be used as a fundraiser and  as an opportunity for us all to get together and have some fun.

I made it absolutely clear, that I would have no part to do with anything to do with any money. I couldn't have made that any clearer and I did not, nowhere at any point, did I say the fundraising was for Luke Mitchell and you all know why; because it's not and never was".

 

Quoting Sandra from the 29th October video:

"So... fundraising. I have a little idea. Let's see how you feel about it.

So, this December, I am 60...

(...)

... but I thought, wouldn't it be fun, if we had a big birthday bash, this December. Not for me! I don't want anything, but as a fundraiser...".


Returning to Sandra's explanation:

"... nowhere at any point, did I say the fundraising was for Luke Mitchell and you all know why; because it's not and never was".

Sandra's focus throughout the 29 October video is about fundraising, for the potential testing of yet unavailable samples.

What else, could it conceivably have been a fundraiser for?

Perhaps one thing never having said it was and another proclaiming it never was?


Sandra adds:

"For any fundraising, going forward, I will have nothing to do with the money. It's over, as far as I am concerned with that".

The video upload also invites, "If you would like to support my work, you can donate here" and publishes details of a PayPal account, in the name of Dr Sandra Lean.

Whether this relates to fundraising for the Luke Mitchell campaign, is not clarified.


x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVAILABILITY OF TRIAL TRANSCRIPTS - THE RECENT TIMELINE

NEW TRIAL TRANSCRIPTS